10 Must-known Halloween Inspired Beauty Products
Just as you have Halloween inspired makeup, so also you can get Halloween inspired cosmetic products. The sales of these obviously skyrocket just before October 31st when the world celebrates Halloween. So it may be a good idea to start collecting some of these trendy beauty products beforehand to avoid disappointment later. From witchy-black lipstick shades to horror movie-themed eye-shadows, you will be spoilt for choice.
To get fabulous price-cuts on Halloween-themed cosmetics you should try and get your hands on the latest Lime Crime coupon. Here are some of the most popular cosmetic products that you can add to your shopping cart to bring in Halloween in style:
- Blackheart Beauty Zombie Blood Fragrance: The zombie blood is believed to be the best hiding weapon to fight the zombies, and no surprises then why online shoppers make a beeline for this fragrance in keeping with the spirit of Halloween celebrations. This perfume bottle is a bestseller before Halloween and the fragrance is not appealing as well. Rather, it has a good mix of rosewood and jasmine with citrus, together with vetiver, vanilla, and blonde woods.
- Ouija Board Makeup Bag: What could be better than this cosmetic buy when you plan on celebrating Halloween? Ouija is known for its spookiness and this Ouija-inspired bag for your makeup is the perfect addition for the fans of Gothic fashion and the wannabe witches.
- Kat Von D “Witches” Liquid Lipstick: While liquid lipsticks from Von D are used all year-round, the witches’ special is obviously a hot seller during the days leading up to Halloween. You can try and become daring by choosing the pitch back shade for Halloween this year; celebrities like Rihanna carry it off with élan even during the summers.
- Lunatick Supernatural Eye-shadow Palette: The products from Lunatick Cosmetics Lab have always been popular amongst those who wish to flaunt a dark and quirky makeup. The palette is coffin-shaped and includes 5 matte and shimmer shades that have names like Spook, Myth, Invocation, Ghoulight, and Reincarnation. All products are completely vegan and not tested on animals.
- Witches Brew Charcoal Face Mask: Charcoal face mask can be an excellent addition to your shopping cart when Halloween is around the corner. The face mask is the darkest shade of black and is appropriately called “Witches Brew”.
- Philosophy Apple Cider Bath Gel: This gel is not spooky in the least and you can get cozy and warm vibes from this 3-in-1 product that comprises a bubble bath, body wash, and shampoo. It is perfect for a relaxing bath once the celebrations are done and the trick-and-treaters have left.
- Wet N Wild Halloween Highlighter: This glow highlighter powder is one of a kind as it comes with a spooky twist. This product is highly pigmented and can be perfect for a rather bold Halloween look. You can choose the white or shimmery green option too when you do not wish to sport the black one.
- ‘A Nightmare On Elm Street’ Eye-shadow Palette: This is the best gift for horror movie buffs and it is guaranteed to give you the killer look you desire. The embossed palette works like a book and has eight appropriately titled shades, namely, blood bath, don’t fall asleep, sweet dreams, dream realm, Elm Street, etc. The mirror inside has prints of Freddy’s claw-marks and the Elm Street sign.
- Lush Halloween Bath Bombs: These are in demand at all times, and Halloween is no exception. Whether it is the black cat or the spooky eye-shaped ball, or pumpkin bubble bar, you will be flooded with options.
- Tokidoki Halloween-flavored lip balm: While you may be true to your chapstick throughout the year, Halloween gives you a reason to buy something new, like the set of lip balms from Tokidoki. These flavored and tinted balms come in a variety of lip-smacking scents like black cherry, pumpkin pie, mint chocolate, marshmallow, and blackberry.
To get these and many more at discounted rates, find relevant coupons on Don’tPayAll.