Even in the modern era, flowers still make one of the best gift options and decorative materials for any occasion whatsoever. The pleasant fragrance and their out of the world aesthetics can do wonders to your arrangements and make your guests go gaga over the place. They also are great gifts and can be given to anyone for any celebration they might have. The best way to present flowers to anyone is by arranging them in certain styles and combinations that would make them look even more presentable and elegant.
Mentioned below are some of the easiest ways of flower arrangement which can be handled at home and look gorgeous at the same time:
- The typical/fan-shaped style: This is the most basic and common arrangement in which the stylist would arrange the flowers, their petals, and leaves to give out a fan-like arrangement. The flowers are placed in the middle and the leaves will form the boundary, protruding outwards. The stylist might use different flowers for the mid-portion but same flowers may give out a better look. The voids between the flowers would be filled by some filler flowers and you are good to go. Since it is easy and looks great, this is the most common flower arrangement.
- Vertical flower arrangement: This style is what you usually see in bouquets wrapped around by a decorative cloth or wrapping paper. You might also use baskets of some kind for this to work. All you have to do is collect the flowers you want to put in the bouquet and make them stand by the help of a roll or any other support which would stay hidden beneath the flowers. Fix the flowers on the roll in a way that the collection looks aesthetically appealing. Then, select wrapping for your bouquet and drape it on them.
- Triangular style of arrangement: As the name suggests, in this arrangement you collect the flowers in a triangular fashion. To make the shape appear, you can trim the flowers and leaves or even bend them if you like. The best way to do this arrangement is by putting the tallest flower in the center and the smaller flowers arranged in the decreasing order of their height. This would give out a triangular look very easily and would look very elegant. This flower arrangement is best suited for occasions like weddings and receptions.
- The crescent arrangement of flowers: The flower arrangement in this style looks like a moon in its crescent phase. This is one of the most loved styles and is always recommended by the most reputed flower stylists. To go about this style, you need stems that have a naturally curvy body so that the shape of crescent comes out perfectly. Here, you use flowers, stems, leaves, petals, almost all parts of the flowering plant as fillers. You arrange the stems and the flowers in such a way that the tall curved stems are at one end making one curve of the crescent moon and the other end consists of curved but smaller stems of the plant. And in the center, place some glossy flowers varying in size and shape.
- Horizontal arrangement: This type of flower arrangement requires a shallow bowl or container in which you would place the tallest flowers in a drooping style so that the flowers come on both the sides of the shallow container. If you use flowers of varied sizes and shapes, the arrangement would come out fine.
The above-mentioned different types of flower arrangement are suited for almost every occasion. Use these styles to impress your guests and friends while saving up on cash.