Kitchen Cabinet Design Expert: Tips to Make Your Kitchen Attractive and Convenient
The design of the storage cabinets for kitchens sets it apart. An attractive color with incredible designs will help your kitchen to stand out.
A modern kitchen feels incomplete without a convenient and attractive cabinet for storage.
The range of equipment required in the kitchen includes overhead cabinets for storage, Kitchen Island for convenience and under-waist cabinets for storage. The other thing to consider while choosing the distribution of kitchen storage is the amount of space available and a systematic way to use that space.
5 Aspects to Consider When Choosing Kitchen Cabinet Design
There is multitude of considerations that kitchen cabinet design expert put up for every design. These can be broadly put in a list of five for easy understanding:
- Material: Several materials are used in the making of kitchen cabinets such as plywood, medium-density fiberboard to hardwood. The lifespan of the cabinet is based on the type of material that you choose. The harder and high density material like hardwood will last longer with little or no maintenance but it will offer limited design choices. On the other hand, plywood gives an exceptional range of designs and it is light weight and requires proper maintenance and care.
- Color: An unexpected color like green can give you an effective a quirky pop to your kitchen. This color can be paired with matching hues to give a designer feel for your kitchen. According to kitchen cabinet design expert, use of transitions can be another effective design option as a subtle change of shades can lead to a stand out kitchen design. Another great option here is to go with see-through cabinets that can use the attractive design of your dishes to decorate your kitchen.
- Door Style: The door style that is used on the kitchen cabinets is also an essential feature in design as it is repeated throughout the kitchen. The most common styles are inset doors that are mounted on or just inside the door frame. This gives a very traditional look that also reduces the space required for the cabinet but also gives lesser storage. The other type of door style is the partial overlay style which maximizes storage space and gives an amazing design element.
- Open Shelves: The most effective kitchens mix open shelving with closed cabinets for optimal storage and convenience. Open shelving is the perfect place to keep your dishes after they are washed. Kitchen cabinet design expert suggest open shelving to be the ideal option in the kitchens where space is highly prioritized.
- Function: The last and most important consideration is functionality of the cabinets. This is completely down to utility of the kitchen and the functional design options include microwave for an under waist compartment, sink besides dishwasher and dryer, space for refrigerator, choice of kitchen island shape and size and the kind of furniture you want to use. For instance, if your family loves to have their meal in the kitchen then you need to plan its functionality according to it.
Identifying the best kitchen cabinet design may not be such a simple task. There are tons of options out there, and each one of them might seem to be perfect. So, to break this dilemma a good trick is to consult kitchen cabinet design expert and then consider what they have to say. Fix an appointment with a certified professional and ask them about the queries that you have.
- What type (color, material or style) of cabinet will blend with your kitchen?
- What should be done to maximize the space of kitchen?
- How can the cabinets enhance the appeal of the kitchen?
With this information you will be able to unleash the ideal storage cabinets that you always wanted to have.