Drain Surveys Is the Best Option Before Moving New House
Before purchasing an already existing home, the prospective buyer should ensure that the drain is surveyed using the CCTV drain inspection systems. A compulsory procedure to be followed because there may be some drain leakages or blockages that can cause a whole lot of problems to the entire household. Getting a pre-purchase drain survey is a good idea because if the prospective house owner detects an issue, he/she can bargain a little more for the reduction of the prices in mortgage and overall cost of the house.
What Is CCTV drain inspection?
Problems related to drainage like damaged pipes and blockages is not easy to track down. When people don’t understand the reason behind the problem, a CCTV camera can be inserted into the drain to detect the problem. The camera sends a transmission signal back to the primary station through the fiber optic cable to record the issue. This procedure pinpoints the correct location and the nature of the problem and allows the users to provide an overall accurate estimate of the costs. Most of the cameras are fitted with a self-leveling head. So that, the picture that is visible stays at the same angle at almost all the times.
The Advantages of Using CCTV drain inspection
Some of the advantages of using a CCTV drain inspection system are:
- Bill Reduction– Using CCTV drain inspection systems ensure the correct identification of the problem and the correct diagnosis for the identified problem is provided quickly in an efficient manner. It allows the repair person to select the right kind of tool at first and ensures that the right cause of the blockage is identified. The repairing can be done at a relatively lower cost.
- Before purchasing a new home– Some CCTV drain inspection providers ensure that they evaluate the house of prospective buyers before they can go ahead to purchase the house. The drain inspection providers ensure that the house is free from any kind of defects related to plumbing and ensure that no serious problem arises in the future.
- Preventative Measures– CCTV drain inspection systems are not only used for tracking faults in the systems. They can be used for avoiding issues in the future, as well. These systems have the potential to identify a problem well ahead and ensure that the home buyer does not face any kind of trouble in the long run. Some faults should be detected earlier and the repairing costs work will be cheaper if the faults are detected earlier.
- Professionalism in service – Most of the engineers working as the CCT drain inspection providers are very well trained, reliable, and are very trustworthy. Along with providing fixes to the issues, these engineers ensure that they provide suggestions to the homeowners on how to avoid these issues in the future.
The Types Of Issues A CCTV drain inspection System Can Reveal
- Collapsed Drains– There are a number of reasons for the drains collapsing. If a problem like this is not identified early, major issues can come up in the future and the environment can be impacted as well.
- Fractured Pipes– Fracture and cracks are usually caused due to the pressure from the outside like cars or bikes going over the pipes. If appropriate care is not taken, the contents of the drain can leak into the soil, which results in more damage to the pipes.
- Tree Roots– It is possible for the tree roots to penetrate into the pipes while looking for the moisture. Once inside the pipes, the roots are likely to be caught in the pipes and cause more severe blockages.