A Systematic Workout and Training Approach for Building Muscle Mass
This guide gives you an overview of an appropriate muscle building routines for quick and efficient results. It is the most common bodybuilding route followed by experts across the globe with proven results. This method is based on a 3-day per week workout with one day rest in between. It consists of full body workouts and is ideal for the beginners too.
The schedule goes as below:
- Barbell Squat – 4 sets each with eight reps
- Barbell Bench Press – 4 sets each with eight reps
- Pull-ups 4 sets each with eight reps.
- Standing Military Press – 4 sets each with eight reps
- Barbell Curl – 4 sets each with eight reps
- Ab Roller – 4 sets each with eight reps
Day #2: Rest day
- Barbell Deadlift – 5 sets each with five reps
- Bent Over Barbell Row – 5 sets each with five reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press – 5 sets each with five reps
- Side Lateral Raise – 5 sets each with five reps
- Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension – 5 sets each with five reps
- Hammer Curls – 5 sets each with five reps
Day #4: Rest day
- Dumbbell Lunges – 3 sets each with 12 reps
- Dips Triceps Version – 3 sets each with 12 reps
- Chin-Up – 3 sets each with 12 reps
- Double Kettlebell Push Press – 3 sets each with 12 reps
- Seated Calf Raise – 3 sets each with 12 reps
- Plate Twist – 1 set each with 12 reps
Day #6: Rest day
Day #7: Rest day
A word of caution in between is not to fall prey to the steroids for sale cheap online scams, but always make sure that you get it from only authorized resellers with a proper prescription from experts.
Options to try out
There are many variations of the above workout regime available based on the personal preferences of each. The most common alternative is to follow an upper body and then lower body workouts on consecutive days and then take a day’s rest and then repeat the same upper body – lower body schedules in the consecutive days to take another day rest after it.
You can also think of a 3-day workout regime, in which one has the choice of taking two days offer in between during weekend or continue with the cycle after one day rest. However, when you take only one day off instead of two, it takes you off the routine schedule for the consecutive week if that is a priority for you.
This exercise regime is categorized as an intermediate schedule because over a more prolonged training period, you become stronger with the lifts and one may require more rest in between to allow proper muscle mass restoration. You may back off with the frequency of training each muscle but ultimately will increase the training by each day. Once on completing this schedule over three to six months consistently, you can next move up to a more personalized split for more muscle gains as suggested by the trainer.