theTrendandStyle.com (the ‘Website’) is brought to you by Somut Medya Internet Education and Cons. Foreign Trade Ltd. (‘we’ or ‘us’).
By your usage of this site you acknowledge that: you are at least 18 years of age; you have provided us with valid and complete contact information, including a valid email address; and you agree not to publish member contact information or any other information found on this site in a public domain. You also agree that you will not interfere in any way with the proper functioning of this site; that the use of profanity, or other offensive language will not be tolerated; and that solicitations, other than those offered by vendors or advertisers on the site, of any kind are strictly prohibited. The retail components of this site are intended for the benefit of our individual members, their families and friends. The wholesaling of goods and/or services on this site is strictly prohibited.
You further agree that the ‘Website’ may suspend or terminate your account and use of this site, if, in its sole discretion it determines that you have violated any of the terms provided hereunder, and/or any amendments to such terms, or otherwise fail to meet the qualifications for membership.
By using the Website, you agree not to upload, post, email or otherwise send or transmit any material that:
(1) contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Website;
(2) is abusive, illegal, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights or otherwise objectionable or which may give rise to liability or violate any law;
(3) is in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or other right of any person; or
(4) requests personally identifiable information. You also agree not to:
(1) impersonate any other person while using the Website;
(2) use the Website for any unlawful purpose; or
(3) upload commercial content to the Website or use the Website to solicit others without our express prior written permission. If you use any chat room or other community on the Website, you will treat other users with respect.
If you choose to upload video and/or photographs to the Website, by uploading such video or photographs you agree that they:
(1) do not contain any copyrighted materials or trademarks that you do not own; and
(2) do not depict any individual or feature the voice of any individual other than you unless you have obtained permission from each person depicted or featured in the video. Any elements or persons that appear in the video and/or photograph, including without limitation, images, music, audio, speech, or other audiovisual materials used must be entirely original, created and performed by the entrant, or be in the public domain. We may, but have no obligation to, remove video or photographs that use any elements that are not original or in the public domain.
You agree not to hold the ‘Website’ responsible for the content posted by vendors, other members or advertisers on this site. You acknowledge that the ‘Website’ is not involved in the actual transactions between members and vendors/advertisers, and you acknowledge that the ‘Website’ does not control or in any way represent or warrant the quality of the items purchased under those transactions, or that such items are fit for any particular purpose. You also understand and agree that vendor, advertiser, and user dashboards are provided to facilitate ease of navigation of this site and the ‘Website’ assumes no liability for the failure to store or maintain any user content, communications or personal settings. the ‘Website’ takes reasonable steps to ensure the information it presents on the site is accurate. However, much of the information posted on this site is posted by or obtained from third
parties, and therefore the ‘Website’ has no control over the accuracy of such information, makes no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of any such information, and assumes no responsibility for any resulting loss or damage from your reliance on any such information. You agree that in the event the ‘Website’ suspends or terminates your account and/or site usage, it will purge your member account and any material information associated with your member account (including your user name, password, registry and profile). You acknowledge and agree that the ‘Website’ shall not be liable to you or any other party for the termination of, or access to your account or the purging of any material.
You agree that we are free to use any comments, information or ideas contained in any communication you may send to us, without notice, compensation or acknowledgement to you, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services and creating, modifying or improving the Website or other products or services.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to terminate or restrict your use of the Website, without notice, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or any third party.
The entire content of the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics and code, is the property of Somut Medya Internet Education and Cons. Foreign Trade Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. We grant you permission to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of the Website solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not change or delete any proprietary notices from downloaded or printed materials. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the Website content is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by us in writing.
Both the ‘Website’ and users will publish content to the forum. While the ‘Website’ controls the content it provides, it is not able to edit or ensure the accuracy of the content generated by our users, and assumes no responsibility for such content. Therefore, users of the ‘Website’ should handle the information generated by fellow users with caution and common sense. Any advice or suggestions posted on the ‘Website’ user boards should be considered by you as a starting point for your own verification and research. the ‘Website’ cannot guarantee the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any information provided within the the ‘Website’ Community Forum. the ‘Website’ is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users. Please remember that Message Boards are designed to inform, educate, and entertain members, and as a result attract a diverse audience. It is the responsibility of members to determine whether any parts of our forum are appropriate for other members of their family. Online behavior requires common sense and common courtesy. As a user of this site, you agree to the following requirements:
• No strong, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harmful language.
• No racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language.
• No harassing, intimidating, stalking, or threatening other community members.
• No libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortuous language.
• No falsely identifying yourself, or any person, including, but not limited to, other community members or employees of the ‘Website’
• No posting, distributing, transmitting, or promoting illegal content, including any content of a pornographic or obscene nature.
• No invasion of another’s privacy.
• No actions that may be considered harmful to minors.
• No manipulation or forging of identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information posted on the ‘Website’ site or otherwise provided to the ‘Website’ or its employees.
• No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information) that you do not have a right to make available due to contract, fiduciary duty, or operation of law.
• No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam.
• No posting, uploading, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code (including spy-ware, worms, Trojan horses, viruses, etc.).
• No collecting, storing, or posting of personal data concerning other community members.
• No soliciting of any kind on the message boards.
Violation of any of these requirements may result in immediate suspension or termination of user’s account and/or use of this site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Somut Medya Internet Education and Cons. Foreign Trade Ltd. , used on the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Somut Medya Internet Education and Cons. Foreign Trade Ltd. in Türkiye and/or other countries. They may not be used without our prior express written permission. All other trademarks that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to or endorsed by us.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we present the website as is and without any warranty of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory. We specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions on the Website; any failures, delays or interruptions in the Website’s accessibility; any losses or damages arising from the use of the Website; or any conduct by other users of the Website. We reserve the right to deliver the Website in our sole and absolute discretion. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing may not apply to you.
By using the Website, you agree to receive electronic communications from us. You agree that any notice, agreement, disclosure or other communication that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
Your use of the Website shall be governed by the laws of Istanbul / TURKEY, without regard to choice of law provisions. Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the Website shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and you agree to submit to personal jurisdiction in Istanbul. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises, or it shall be forever barred.