Vinyl Planks Are a Good Alternative to Wooden Flooring
There are many options available when one decides to do the flooring in the offices or homes. They range from expensive wooden ones to affordable imitation ones. The reason why vinyl planks for flooring are most popular is that maintenance is low cost and very easy. It is designed in such a way that it resembles and looks very close to hardwood floor. It comes in strips and can be found in various styles and designs thereby allowing you to choose what you want and suit your needs.
There are many options available when one decides to do the flooring in the offices or homes.
Vinyl Plank Flooring – Office
How can vinyl plank flooring be used for office decoration also?
- For offices vinyl planks are the best choice one could make for a variety of reasons. It is a smart investment to make and when you understand the advantages, you will not regret making this choice. Vinyl planks usually have a felt product attached to it thereby making it sifter as compared to tiles and wood.
- Therefore, when they are attached to the floor they give a softer feeling even though the top looks like hardwood. If one stands on hard floor for a long time they will notice that their feet start to ache whereas standing on floors made of vinyl planks do not make the feet ache because of the soft texture.
- Moreover, they are resistant to dirt and water and hence no dust settles on the floor nor do water marks remain.
Durability benefits of the vinyl planks
There are certain benefits of using vinyl planks. Vinyl planks are extremely durable.
- They last long as they do not wear off easily. The best part is that they come with warranties with manufactures even warranting them for a period of fifteen years and even more sometimes.
- It is believed that of this kind of flooring is properly fitted it can last up to twenty years. This works well for an office as they cannot afford to keep redoing their floors as doing this means stopping all the business-related works and getting this done.
- The durability is best for offices as for almost twenty years the office owners can be tension free, that nothing needs to be done for the flooring and business can be concentrated on.
Vinyl Plank Flooring
Sustainability is an integral factor when you choose the vinyl planks
- Offices usually have high traffic in the sense innumerable people come in and out and no doubt the floor gets affected.
- Over a period of time the floor starts cracking and for an office it does not look good. Presentation and look of the building and office is important especially for clients as people get turned off by not properly kept and maintained offices.
- Vinyl planks can be installed over the floors and in fact are the best way to hide the crack and breaks. So, no demolition is required and all that needs to be done is to put the vinyl sheet over the already existing floor but this needs to be done properly.
- The vinyl planks are a less costly option when compared to a hardwood or an engineered floor. You will also notice that vinyl planks and rectangular sheets are different in terms of thickness. The quality of vinyl, color combinations and coatings differ and you can customize your choices accordingly.
The choice is endless for vinyl planks and you can find them in a variety of designs, color and styles. There are wood effect ones which come in many different type of wood and then there are the tile effect planks which also come in mosaic designs giving that extra dimension to the floor as well as the room.